Are you a dynamic individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment for an organization experiencing double-digit growth to tap into the unrealized potential of our existing customer base?
If so, we want you on our team!
PCS is a family-owned business who values and attracts top talent in the IT industry. Currently, we are seeking an Account Executive who will consult with existing customers to identify needs, bring in appropriate resources to scope services and products needed, prepare proposals, and secure client approvals. This person will be responsible for selling our various product lines as well as technology services (e.g., projects, monthly services).
The best candidate for this position is someone strong in consultative selling, self-driven, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other departments in the organization such as finance, administration, and engineering. Someone who has experience selling into existing client bases as well as finding “new business” is highly desirable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain, develop, and expand existing customer relationships to assure maximum product and service penetration that is appropriate for customer needs.
- Upsell current customers on monthly agreements who are currently not on an agreement.
- Upsell current hourly agreement customers to “full-service” agreements.
- Pursue existing customer opportunities from tech entered opportunities.
- Prepare comprehensive hardware quotes, fixed fee quotes and recurring services quotes.
- Identify new customers developed from a network of both existing customers and other networks.
- Pursue new customers developed from company provided prospecting sources such as marketing efforts, trade shows, tech entered opportunities, etc.
- Learn the current Recurring Services Company Product Line (and new products within 30-days of rollout in our ConnectWise Sell platform.)
- Accurately prepare weekly KPIs.
- Meet or exceed weekly KPIs.
- Consistently meet or exceed established sales quotas.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience in technology or cloud services.
- Good understanding of cloud and cybersecurity services is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software and collaborative systems such as Office 365 and G Suite.
- Proficient in ConnectWise Manage and Sell or similar software.
- Proficient in HoneyCRM or similar software.
- Ability to work remotely including making phone calls and web calls in a controlled environment.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position, including superior oral comprehension and speech clarity, written comprehension and expression, deductive and inductive reasoning, manual dexterity, and near vision.
- Creative thinking skills to structure opportunities in a way that benefits the client and PCS.
- Strong understanding of technical components to accommodate various dynamic supply chain issues.
- Detail-oriented in order to build out a Scope of Work and communicate to the client.
- Listening and problem-solving skills, to extract data for other sales opportunities.
PCS International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.