PCS MonitorIT℠ – 24/7 Active Network Support & Monitoring
Around the clock monitoring of business critical systems.
When your business critical systems fail your business is immediately losing money in terms of orders, lost employee productivity, reputation and morale. By keeping a 24×7 view on your critical devices with comprehensive network services you minimize the downtime and financial loss.
Other Key Benefits of Proactive Network Management Services:
- In many cases, know about failures BEFORE they happen.
- React swiftly if a failure does occur (natural disasters, for example, do not give advance notice!).
- By knowing specifically which device has failed and potentially what the problem is, this will substantially reduce repair labor costs. No more searching for the device and the cause, we will already know!
- Continuous 24×7 network support, monitoring and monthly reports showing all activity.Do you deserve any less?
- Maximize employee productivity by keeping key equipment operational.
- Just a couple of hours of employee down time could pay for an entire year of network consulting and monitoring.
- The first failure or prevented failure may pay for several months of network services and monitoring.
Sample Devices we can monitor:
- Web Servers & specific websites
- File Servers
- Critical computers
- Specific Applications
- Remote Access Servers
- Core network devices – switches, wireless access points, battery systems, security systems (cameras, door locks, etc)
Monthly reports available:
- Device Uptime
- Alert history along with critical resolution.
Real World Network Support Examples:
- In one case over Labor Day weekend the server room air conditioner broke Friday evening. The server room quickly reached temperatures over 110 degrees! PCS was alerted to the failure and was were able to remotely shut everything down. PCS contacted the customer’s property management staff so they could make repairs. If the customer did not have networking services and monitoring they would not have known about this issue for 3 days and it is highly probable that one or more of their servers would have overheated and failed at a cost of $40,000+.
- A server was running out of RAM regularly and was operating very slowly. PCS was able to detect this, upgraded the RAM, and improve server performance for the entire staff. A small change created a large productivity gain office wide.
- PCS has received multiple alerts on servers that were running out of space on their C drive (which is bad) long before the server crashed. So PCS was able to resolve remotely before the server ran out of space.
- PCS has received a couple reports of hard drives failing in a RAID array. PCS was able to contact the vendor and have them immediately dispatched to replace the failed drive.