PCS International has been a Microsoft Partner for over twenty years and has worked one-on-one with Microsoft to deliver best-in-class software solutions for our clients. Microsoft’s reach is over 25 times that of the Google app suite, and we are proud to be able to help your business with software, hardware, networking, and cloud computing solutions from Microsoft.
Each of our technicians has one or more certifications from Microsoft and undergo continued training and education to always understand the latest operating systems and network software and best serve our clients.
What Microsoft Can Do For You
Most people know Microsoft as the company founded by Bill Gates that is responsible for the Windows operating system and Office suite of applications, but they do far more than create those essential programs.
We recommend Microsoft to our clients because their software is everywhere. The surest way to know your software will agree with someone else’s is to build on the Microsoft architecture, and we want to help.
Our clients who use Microsoft programs and applications receive the benefits of:
- Windows Installation: We will install and keep updated your Windows operating system across desktops, laptops, Microsoft Surface tablets, and Windows phones.
- Microsoft Office: The gold standard for office software, Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. We can make sure it’s all accessible from whatever platform your staff uses.
- Cloud Computing: With Office 365, you don’t have to worry about a crash wiping away hours of hard work. Office programs can automatically save to Microsoft’s cloud, and we can set up Microsoft Azure for full cloud access complete with web apps, virtual machines, an SQL database and mobile backends.
- Servers: Managing your network and storing all of its local data can be difficult, but we handle everything, including local servers, web servers, and email/exchange servers. We even will virtualize your Windows 2003 servers so that you can continue to use them despite a lapse in support from Microsoft.
- Mobile Apps: Like Google, Microsoft has a suite of mobile apps that can give you the control you would want at a desktop computer whether working on a tablet or even a smartphone. And since it’s all Microsoft, you can trust all of the software to get along.
We’ve only touched on the smallest tip of the iceberg that is Microsoft, and if you have any questions about what Microsoft services can do for your business, we want to help.
Contact PCS International online with any questions about the services available from Microsoft and how they can streamline your business.