PCS International puts many years of information technology expertise and IT consulting to work on behalf of our private school and charter school clients in the Chicagoland area. With the unique requirements of education-based IT systems – including email, intranet and wireless setup to the more intricate organization and support of online library assets, shared multi-media resources and a growing network of interactive devices – you need an expert with years of experience working in the private and charter school sectors.
PCS understands these essential IT services and will work to support the unique IT specifications of your school and account for any existing operational systems so that you can focus on what your administration and teachers do best – providing a top-notch education.
- Design and implement complete IT data center
- Upgrade existing infrastructure with up to date wiring, switches, wireless access points
- Cisco, Aruba Wireless, Aerohive access points, etc..
- Multiple wireless access (SSID) to guest, faculty, staff and student with controlled access to each.
- Mass deployment of new PC’s, laptops, upgrade existing equipment
- Mass deployment of Mobile devices (Ipad, Windows, Chrome books) and complete management of apps
- Thin clients for labs, saving power and reducing upfront costs to get more technology in front of kids
- Migrate site server based email system to the cloud
- Re-Vision libraries of the past into Learning Resource Centers of the future – layout of room, furniture evaluation, technology, distance learning solutions, safe learning centers
- Professional development of technology for teachers
- Virtual CIO services help locate funds, get grants, and assist Development team