Condo associations can benefit from partnering with an information technology company to cut costs, protect their shared investment and install technology upgrades according to building code. PCS International supports numerous condo communities throughout Chicago with comprehensive IT, wireless services and life safety products for the betterment of owners and residents, including cameras to monitor the property along with security key cards or codes to access shared spaces and individual units. When condo associations choose to work with a singular IT industry expert, such as PCS International, it can help reduce confusion about who to call when IT questions or infrastructure concerns arise and ensure that issues are addressed quickly.
Sales Center For New Condo Construction
- Work with building level technology providers (internet providers, telecomm providers, HVAC, electrical, etc) on behalf of property management to assure the best long term results for the building owner
- Facilitate complete IT infrastructure design and implement for the individual towers of condominum
- Assist with tenants technology on behalf of building owner
- Install and configure full leasing centers with Servers, Pc’s, MAC’s and printers, sales offices, wireless access points.
- Wireless for portions or all of the building, providing tenant, guest, and staff controlled specific access
- Integration of lifesaftey solutions including key cards, fobs, security cameras, HVAC monitoring and more