The K2 Workflow Developer will play a key role in the planning activities and be accountable for technology aspects of software development phases of a project and ensures that the final deliverable of a project meets the intended functionality needs of the analyzed business requirements. The qualified candidate must possess excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills to assist in the automation of business processes. As part of the technical domain of responsibility, the candidate will be responsible for the initial design, build, and deployment of workflow solutions, but most also have experience in maturing workflows over the full lifecycle of use. Familiarity with SharePoint integrated third-party tools is highly desired.
This position will help translate business and functional requirements in to implementable code logic. In addition to development, this position will have responsibilities for administration, maintenance, and support for the K2 platform.
Apply for Employment
No phone calls please.
- Ability to visualize and develop workflows leveraging K2 Workflow Designer
- Ability to develop K2 SmartObjects
- Ability to develop K2 SmartForms
- Ability to extend K2 Workflows to leveraging C#/.NET
- Ability to Develop Service Broker or other artifacts that allows integration with Line of Business systems
- Working familiarity with SharePoint, WCF and Web Services
- Experience with an Integrated Development Environment such as Visual Studio a plus
- Experience in working through several deployments in a Software Development Lifecycle / Project framework
- Background / working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Maintain and monitor K2 related server health
- Basic understanding of unit and integration testing
- Familiarity with various development models / methodologies, related IT systems and processes and their direct implementation to serve projects.
- Programming knowledge and strong experience in software development specifically with SharePoint environments and architectures.
- Familiarity with various SDLC models / methodologies, including waterfall, agile, and spiral, related IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, system design, and Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Exposure to tools K2 blackpearl is a must.
- Exposure to the tools of AvePoint and Metalogix suite is desired.
- Working knowledge in virtualized environments is beneficial.
- Must be self-driven and motivated with a focus on team performance
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related field (preferred).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with relevant technologies
- 1 or more years of SharePoint Development experience
Skills & Abilities (REQUIREMENTS)
- Certificates & Licenses: Project Management certifications. PMP, OPM3, or similar is helpful. Exposure to SCRUM and Agility is beneficial
- Other Requirements: U.S. Permanent Residency OR U.S. Citizenship
Work Environment/Position Risks
- An office work environment
Equipment or other Physical Requirements
- Frequent computer usage with reading monitor and keyboarding
- No protection gear needed for all essential functions.