This position will help translate functional and technical requirements in to implementable code logic and help development process and also support custom workflow solution management.
Apply for Employment
No phone calls please.
- Develop the effective solutions to complex business needs and demands.
- Plan and lead the execution of tasks associated with all phases of a software development and delivery services from envisioning solution stemmed from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, developing, releasing and testing phases.
- Ability to Develop Service Broker or other artifacts that allows integration with Line of Business systems
- Ensure platform stability, performance, and recoverability.
- Design and implement rich communication and collaboration solutions leveraging out-of-the-box, third-party tools, and custom developed solutions
- Working familiarity with SharePoint, WCF and Web Services
- Working in an Integrated Development Environment such as Visual Studio a plus
- Perform rapid and joint app development and related troubleshooting.
- Perform and participate in requirements gathering and analysis which include: analytical data gathering techniques, current system documentation, and business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic.
- Ability to write store procedures and self-sufficiency with Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Provide thought leadership on best practices, usability, and post release support for solutions ranging from small teams to cross-divisional, enterprise solutions
- In collaboration with business users, design and develop solutions through the definition of business processes and workflows, application navigation flow, user interfaces and reporting dashboard layouts, etc.
- Ability to manage projects and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Lend knowledge support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Assess the risks associated with each project’s solution design, share and discuss remedial actions with the team.
- Provide effective written and verbal communications for a diverse backgrounds and interested individuals
- Facilitate 1st and 2nd level tier support and provide mentorship
- Work in a team environment and support team members as required and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with various development models / methodologies, related IT systems and processes and their direct implementation to serve projects.
- Exposure to the entire K2 environment and integration with SharePoint is a bonus..
- Experience managing multiple projects is required.
- Familiarity with various SDLC models / methodologies, including waterfall, agile, and spiral, related IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, system design, and Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Must have working experience with TFS and code repository concepts.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Working knowledge in virtualized environments is also critical.
- Must be self-driven and motivated with a focus on team performance
- Experience with cross functional team management and facilitation
- Exposure to SCRUM and Agility is beneficial
Skills & Abilities (REQUIREMENTS)
- U.S. Permanent Residency OR U.S. Citizenship
- Onsite work in Schaumburg IL 5 days a week